Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Uh, I should've been faster!

57 words


Here's the pathetic part, I had to take it a few times just to get up to 57! My skills have gone down hill! Thanks for the link, Megan!

4 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

hey megan
It's katie Anderson. I found your blog off of Megan snows. It is fun to see your family. Your boys are getting so big! Your trip looks amazing, wish I could go somewhere warm!

Megs said...

You beat me though. Not hard to do. It is way addicting. I shouldn't tell you that I have tried like 20 times and I always get 47.

Sara Baldwin said...

hi megan! thanks for your comment... i am flattered you left a note. :)

this typing speed test is the greatest link ever... i am officially hooked! (and i just know dick will be too. he says "hello" too, by the way :)

Laurel said...

Ok--I'm addicted to this! :)