My Baby is Two!!! I can hardly stand it! I still feel like he is just my tiny little baby. He is such a sweetheart and he is just a really good little guy. He loves to give hugs and kisses and cuddle. However, he also lives for rough housing with his two older brothers. He such a great little buddy and I just can't get enough of him. He's the kind of kid that you just want to squeeze and tickle all of the time just so you can hear him laugh. Our whole family loves him to pieces!!!
We had a party for him Saturday night. He had so much fun. His brothers, cousins, aunts (yes, Marie that means you, too), uncles, Grandma and Grandma Great were here to help us celebrate. He blew his candles out on the first try (Which definitely beats last year. Last year he grabbed the flame and burned his chubby little hand. That was one day that I totally deserved the "worst mom of the century" award!)!
He is totally obsessed with trains right now, he can't get enough of them. Especially "Thomas the Tank Engine". I put some trains on his cake and he hasn't put them down, since. Seriously, he even has to sleep with them at night. He also won't go anywhere without his new "Thomas" phone. It's amazing how such simple things can bring such joy!
He got so many fun toys and books. He was so excited about every present that it took forever to get them all open. We had to keep distracting him and then hide the toys he had already opened so we could get him to move on to another one. Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate our fun little guy!












4 comments:
Oh he is so cute!!! I am so glad that your little guy had such a great birthday. My baby turns 3 on this Saturday and it is freaking me out. LOL. They get too big too fast.
Happy Birthday, Ethan! (Even though we've never met) I love the picture of him on the motorcycle thing. He is super cute.
Happy Birthday Ethan. They grow way to fast.
Megan,
I was honestly taken back when I read that he was TWO! Wasn't it two WEEKS ago when we were attending the Kindergarten orientation and he was 9 days old!?! Wow! He is such a fun kid-- I love getting to hang out with him every 2 weeks! :-)
Post a Comment