Sunday, April 27, 2008

ABC Tag

This is kind of a fun thing to do!

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Rich
C-Cake or Pie?- Cake but only if it's from Backers and otherwise Pie (Ditto, Holly!)
D-Day of Choice?- Normally I would say Fridays, but lately we have been so crazy busy, that Sundays are a really nice break from all of the Tball, Baseball, Soccer, Rehearsals, Work and other things that seem to fill up our days way too quickly.
E-Essential Item?- Wet wipes (I'm going to have to keep buying them even after Ethan is done with diapers)
F- Favorite color? Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Worms
H-Hometown?- Farmington
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Chocolate, the darker, the better!
J-January or July? July. My kids seem so much happier when they can run around outside in the sunshine
K-Kids? 3 "entertaining" boys
L-Life isn't complete without? Family
M-Marriage Date?- August 3rd
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples (with Sara's yummy apple dip! MMMM!)
P-Phobia and Fears? HEIGHTS!!! I don't trust myself or anyone else to not fall! Ditto again, Holly!
Q-Quote?- "May you live as long as you are happy and be happy as long as you live -My Gram
R-Reason to smile?- My hubby's BBQing dinner tonight so I don't have to cook!! Hooray!
S-Season of choice?- Fall- I love the crisp air, and cute sweaters and jackets!
T-Tag ten people?- Cacia, Deb, Natalie, Brittany, Mindy, Melissa, Janene, Brooke, Sarah and Heather (maybe if we both tag her she'll actually do it!)
U-Unknown fact about me?- I can plug my nose with my lips. Seriously. Ask me some time, I'd be happy to display my talent!
V-Vegetable?- Steamed Edemame sprinkled with salt
W-Worse habit?- Picking at split ends (i've got a lot of 'em!)
Y-Your favorite food?- Lately, Rumbi's Rice Bowls
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Virgo

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Megan will you teach me how to create a cute blog page. I love yours! Your boys look so handsome!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

How on earth can you plug your nose with your lips? You have to show me at the boy's T-ball game tomorrow.

Sarah said...

I love your background! I will do the tag, when I finish the thirty days of pictures that I'm doing right now.