Friday, April 18, 2008

What a lucky kid!

So, Carter basically got to have "Grandparents Week" this week. Today he got to go to a school sponsored, "Grandparents' Breakfast at the Beach" with his Grandma. He was so excited to go this morning. He didn't even complain about being woken up extra early (That's when you know a kid is excited!). He got to eat breakfast with her and then show her around the school and introduce her to his teacher. They also took pics of the kids with their grandparents at the school. I think they both had a great time. It was really fun for Carter to get to have some alone time with all of his grandparents this week.

Here is a picture of Carter and Grandma Ruth before they left the house this morning. Bright eyed and bushy tailed!

4 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

So fun, LOVE the grandparents! I don't know what we'd do without them. Cacia

Megs said...

I think it is great that our school does that for the kids. JJ and Emma were both so excited. It was easy to wake them also. I need more mornings like that.

Natalie said...

Megan!!!! I too am just so excited to reconnect with you. I found you because I found your sister on Facebook. And I found your blog from her. I would love email you. If you go to my blog my email should be linked. I would love to talk a little more one on one.

Nat

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Carter is so dang cute! I don't know if this 'PC', but I think he looks Mulatto. Does that offend you? He is so dark and so cute! It is totally a compliment!!! :)