Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rich -aka- Half Marathon Man!



This Saturday, Rich ran his first 1/2 Marathon! He has been training for the past few months. He has turned into a running machine.
I took the kids to watch him cross the finish line. They were so excited to see him run through. They were all so proud of their daddy!

He did really well. He now has his eyes fixed on the "Spud Man" in Idaho this July! It's a triathalon. He's quite excited about it. And I'm quited excited to go with and watch him run across another finish line!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Hey!! I wish I'd seen you there! Of course, by the time I crossed the finish line, Rich was probably home, showered and mowing the lawn. Or something.

Megs said...

I could never do that. Way to go.

Sara said...

Chris' brother and wife do the spudman- good luck Rich, sounds like fun! (not really, but for you maybe:)

Sum & Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.