Today was a little depressing with all of the snow. I am really done with this whole winter thing. It got me anxious for Summer, vacations, sunscreen, beaches, flip flops and a big ol' fat dose of sunshine. I'm sick of looking green (because that is what color my skin turns during the winter).
So, because of all of this, I was perusing my pictures from last summer. We went on a fabulous vacation with my family. We were spoiled for a week on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. We went scuba diving, had manicures and pedicures (well at least the girls did), went shopping and lounged around doing nothing at all! We all came back tan and gorgeous!
I also figured out how to make slide shows today. So now you all get to be frustrated with your green winter skin, too while you look at some fun pics from our trip.
Aaaah, Summer....
8 years ago




2 comments:
Dido! Sucks! I am ready for Spring!
hey there. ok so i made my blog for invited readers only and i don't have your email address to invite you. email it to holsclark@gmail.com. thanks! also i am dying for spring too!! ok one more thing i wanna change my background how did you do yours? it is super cute!
Post a Comment