Wow, that's pretty high-tech and very fun. Now I'm really ready for the beach. But guess what? We can now officially say we're going to Hawaii next month!
I am one of the luckiest girls around. I have an amazing husband and four of the cutest boys ever. Rich and I have been married for 8 fabulous years. He built me a beautiful home 3 years ago and we are still loving living here. Our neighborhood is awesome. Our kids never have to look more than just a few houses away to find a friend to play with. My life has been truly blessed and I am so thankful for all of my family and friends that are a constant support system for us.
5 comments:
When did you go to the Carribean?
Ok, so I just read your above post thoroughly and see that it was last summer - never mind! :)
All your pics look great. Fun slideshow. I too am tired of being winter white, Arggghh Cacia
Wow, that's pretty high-tech and very fun. Now I'm really ready for the beach. But guess what? We can now officially say we're going to Hawaii next month!
One word Jealous!
Post a Comment