Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter


The boys in the backyard hunting for eggs. A bunch of the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid outside froze during the night. I guess that's what you get when Easter comes on March 23rd!



Carter checking out his stash!



Proof that Max actually wore his Easter outfit. He stripped it off before I could get any post church pics of the boys, but that's pretty typical Max. The boys all looked so great in their new outfits. Thanks for the awesome sweaters and ties, Mom!



Ethan loved hunting for eggs (actually he liked throwing them more than looking for them). I don't think he had any idea why he was doing it, but he still thought it was great fun.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Your boys look so cute. I love Easter. We will be celebrating this weekend due to baby issues. Hopefully it will still be nice. I am a bit worried after the snow today.

Holly said...

SO cute! I love the clothes. I need to get my easter blogged

Shana said...

Look at how handsome your kids are! It looks like they had a good time finding their eggs. :)
P.S. You'll have to let me know if you know of anyone if the ward that might be interested in watching our baby 1-2 days/week. Thanks a bunch!