Okay, so I decided to just start blogging about whatever I had the most recent pictures of. That just happened to be some great pics from the beach. Which is perfect, because this is pretty much our family's favorite place to be. We were there just a couple of weeks ago in February. It was such a nice break from the snow! So, anyway, here is an eyeful.
My cute Husband! I'm too lucky!
The weather was chilly, but that wasn't going to stop Carter! Stick a wet suit on that kid and he's ready for the water!!! He loves the beach. He's has turned into a real fish lately.
This is one of the rare moments where Max is actually holding still.
This kid has more energy than you would ever imagine!
Sweet Ethan.
Ready for action and always wondering why he can't seem to keep up with his big brothers!
Nanny and Papa hanging out with us in the sand.
Pretty much the only view you'll ever get of me.
Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, the only pics that I appear in are the ones that are at my arms length.











10 comments:
Love the pictures and your profile- you are so cute! Can't wait to keep checking back...Welcome!
Great Pictures! I Love The Beach! Wish We Were There!
Holy cow Megan! Your blog puts mine to shame. :) It looks awesome, you are a pro at this stuff! I look forward to seeing what your family is up to since we live so far away from each other and I don't get to see you very much! ha ha
Love ya!
Megan,
What a professional looking site! It is great. We love the pictures and look forward to future postings.
We hope you, Richard, and the boys are all doing well. We're sorry we missed you Sunday evening. We love you all!
Grandpa & Grandma Great
Meg!! You are so beautiful! I mean, I've always thought you were, but holy cow...I'd forgotten HOW beautiful! I am SO HAPPY we can be blogger buddies now! Your family is so dang cute. And how fun to see your parents on here too.
Cara
Your blog looks great...I'm so glad you are doing it too! :)
Laurel
Love the blog!! And the beach pictures look amazing! I am so ready for spring.. and then I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of eachother when we can finally play outside!
Debbie
I am so jealous that you went to the beach.... I love the beach!! I am so glad that you are blogging now!! It is so fun, and a great way to keep in touch!! I will link you up to mine so that we can keep tabs!! You need to teach me how to put music to my blog... I can't figure that out!
Hey Megan its Amy (mellor)Todd just blog surfing and found you. Cute blog and way cute family!
I linked to your blog from Cacia's blog. Good times! I want to be at the beach!
You are so cute! This blog thing is out of control! :) You would think since we all live so far close we would know things, but instead we find out by bloggin. I like it! :)
Post a Comment