I couldn't help myself... I had to put in a few more pictures! Sorry!

Don't you worry your pretty little head. All of the necessary pictures were taken. But seriously, does it get any better for little boys than to have your picture taken with Buzz, Lightening and Mater?

Okay, so this isn't at Disney. It's at Joe's Crab Shack. Which is close enough, because it's really fun and really noisy. We ate dinner here for Rich's birthday.
Isn't my mom cute!!
.jpg)
Our boys loved gettin' their groove on to the High School Musical Parade. Ethan is quite the dancer. He was too fun to watch. Who can resist a toddler with rhythm?
.jpg)
So, maybe there are a few people who can NEVER
get enough of the Tea Cups!

Don't you worry your pretty little head. All of the necessary pictures were taken. But seriously, does it get any better for little boys than to have your picture taken with Buzz, Lightening and Mater?

Okay, so this isn't at Disney. It's at Joe's Crab Shack. Which is close enough, because it's really fun and really noisy. We ate dinner here for Rich's birthday.
Isn't my mom cute!!
.jpg)
Our boys loved gettin' their groove on to the High School Musical Parade. Ethan is quite the dancer. He was too fun to watch. Who can resist a toddler with rhythm?
.jpg)
So, maybe there are a few people who can NEVER
get enough of the Tea Cups!




3 comments:
I love all of the pics, I forgot that it rained on you, bet that made for great crowd control. very nice.
I am definitely a teacups fan!! Looks like a ton of fun!
Cute pictures. And, yay, now I have somewhere to go and see them! (Even if it does make me just a bit jealous.) And no, you can never get enough of the teacups. :)
Post a Comment