Thursday, May 29, 2008

School is Finally out for Summer!!!

Carter and Max both had great times at school this year. Carter just finished up 1st grade, and Max finished his first year of preschool. They both had end of the year programs that were fantastic. Carter's program was based around one of their "heroes", Walt Disney. They sang so many great songs from some of their favorite Disney cartoons and films. Carter knew all of the words and all of the dance moves. He was awesome.
Max's preschool theme this year was "America". He sang lots of fun patriotic songs and he got so say some great lines, too. He was having such a good time just being on stage. I loved getting to watch them.
Rich, Ethan and I were joined by my parents, my mother-in-law and brother-in-law, Joseph, all came to both programs (we were lucky enough that they fell on the same day so we just got them all done in a few hours). We have such a supportive family. Thanks for coming, guys. The boys love having you there.
Both boys did so well. We all loved every minute of it.Good Job Boys!!! I love you both very much!!!

1 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

I loved the Amarica program, I'm sure Max did great. So fun. Cacia