Rich ran the Ogden 1/2 Marathon this past Saturday. He did really well. He came in under 2 hours (which he felt really good about because he chopped almost 15 minutes off of his first race time)! He loved this run. He said it was so nice to run down the canyon and on trails instead of just running through city streets the whole time.
See how patient we were?
We are so proud of him. Once again, I took the boys to watch him cross the finish line. They were so excited and ready to cheer their Daddy on. We got there in plenty of time to see him and I had my camera poised and ready, but somehow, we missed him crossing the line!! I don't know how. Carter and I were both watching so carefully trying to spot him. He must have been running "Dash Fast," as we call it in our house, because he flew by us undetected. Argh! Better luck next time, I guess!!
Great Job, Rich! We all love You!







6 comments:
Wahoo; good work! I wish I was as motivated.
Way to go. I think I would prefer trails as well.
That's awesome! I envy all you runners!
Awesome job Richard! Run a few for me while you're at it! I'm lazy...
Nice, any more thoughts on Triathlons?
What a supportive wife! I wanted to let you know that I put Max on my waiting list for this fall I'll let you know what opens up.
Post a Comment