Look ma, No hands... Well at least no more training wheels for Max.He took the plunge yesterday and decided he wanted his training wheels off of his bike. He did awesome. It took hardly any time at all for him to be able to balance on his bike. He's already getting really good at starting by himself! Tight corners are a bit tough, but other than that he is doing great!!!
Yeah, Max!!!
I think he got the neccesary motivation from his cousin Tanner this weekend. He was up at my parent's house with his family and Tanner (who is only 3) was showing everyone that he can ride his little bike with not training wheels. Max was amazed and couldn't stop talking about how, "My little tiny cousin Tanner can ride a big kid bike!" Thanks for the motivation, Tan-Tan!! We love you!





2 comments:
Way to go Max, I wish I could ger Aiden to ride his bike period, let alone without training wheels. thats awesome.
Wow!!! That is so great!!! Last time I tried to put my Juliana on her trike she still couldn't peddle it..LOL. I guess coordination is inherited. LOL
Post a Comment