Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nunsense

Okay, so I've been hesitant to post these pics. Mainly because those of you out there that I have been able to trick into believing that I am totally normal are no longer going to be fooled.

I just finished up playing the part of "Sister Mary Amnesia" in a local production of a play called "Nunsense". It was crazy fun and I had such a good time. It has been too many years since I have been on stage, and it was a ton of fun to get back up there. The show is packed full of music, improv, monologues, dancing, solos and slap-stick comedy (I even had to sing one of my songs using two different voices and a hand puppet ).

I kept meaning to grab my camera and take some pictures backstage and what not, but I always forgot. So... the only pictures I have of the production are some pictures that were used in a slide show during the play. Liz, (one of my new favorite people) who played the part of Sis. Robert Anne, is a wiz at photoshop. This is what she came up with to document our convent's recent vacation. These are pretty goofy.

4 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

Oh Megs I loved it. You were great! I thought it was quite funny & I LOVED the song with the puppet, I laughed a lot!!! the slide show is great. Cacia

Natalie said...

How fun!!! I dream of being able to do something like that. I am glad that you were able to.

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

You are so talented! I don't know how you do all that you do. I missed it. It still isn't going on is it? Is there a video of it?

Pab said...

I heard you were awesome! After the fact though..wish I could have seen it. XO Tamara