Max is an October birthday, so he misses the kindergarten cut off this year. He has been pretty disapointed that he doesn't get to go to school with most of his buddies in the neighborhood. Last week was pretty tough for him. Thank heavens that preschool started today. He is in the best preschool EVER.
Maybe I'm a little bias, because it happens to be the same preschool I went to 25 years ago! I am so grateful for his teachers and that they are still at it after all of these years! He had such a great time at orientation today and now he feels a lot better about not being in kindergarten yet.
I got to go with him today. He got to watch a puppet show, review the things they learned last year, color pictures of themselves and make their parents a treat (the cute cookies below). It is always a fun day for the kids. I just hope they are still teaching long enough for Ethan and Baby #4 to get to go there, too. I don't know what I would do without them!!




5 comments:
Poor little guy! Although, those seem to be genuine smiles. I have a nephew who had a similar situation and know it can be tough with friends.
p.s. Edward's hot
We are in the same vote with Emma. It looks like Max had a great time at preschool.
The boys are all so handsome. I can only imagine the giggling girls who stalk your home some day. :) Sorry to jump ahead so far into the future but its the first thing I think of when I see just how darn cute they are. The cookies are really fun. I'm so glad Max has the wonderful preschool. Also congrats on the additional 4th child on the way. We will be anxious to find out - girl or boy? Are you finding out?
LOVE, LOVE preschool!! It is a lifesaver! Your boys are so cute! Good luck with the pregnancy!
I keep forgetting that you are pregnant - how do you feel? I hope not sick. Anyway, I hate that Max is not in the same grade as Gavin. :( There are a few kids that that happened too. Such a cute preschool - where is it located?
Post a Comment