Okay, so along with being the first day of school, it was also my birthday yesterday. I remember how much I hated it when my birthday would land on the first day of school when I was little. The teacher would never have any idea it was my birthday, because they were just trying to get through the day with all of the new students. Let alone pay attention to one of their birthdays! I always felt like no one cared about it being my "special day."
Well, this year was nothing like that! Thanks to my wonderful husband, family and friends! We celebrated all weekend long! Rich took me to dinner and a movie on Friday with a bunch of my long time friends. We had family over for cake and ice cream on Sunday evening. During which we announced to our families that we are going to have another baby!! (Yeah, you read that right, Baby #4 will be here on or before March 2!)
I woke up on my birthday and Rich gave me season tickets to one of my favorite theatres! The day was packed with voice mails, emails, text messages and facebook postings from friends and family (thanks, everyone!) My mom took me shopping and to lunch and then she watched our kids while Rich and I went to see James Blunt and Sheryl Crow in concert! Talk about the perfect birthday!!
The concert last night was awesome!! We had amazing seats (so of course I forgot my camera!!). James was so fun to watch he was jumping off of things, running around the audience, and climbing on the piano. Sheryl was so fun, too. She had the audience dancing and singing along all night long! We had so much fun!
Thanks, Rich. I love you!







17 comments:
Soooooooo super excited for that baby!!! Any feelings about the sex??? I am ccrossing my fingers you get that girl your hubby desperately wants.
What a great birthday celebration, wish we could have made it for cake & ice cream. One more left to enjoy your 20's. :)
I'm so glad you had a great birthday... the best holiday of the year. ;)
Congratulations on a new baby! So exciting!
Happy Birthday Megan! I feel bad that teachers wouldn't notice your birthday what horrible teachers. Anyway that is so awesome that your hubby did that. I glad you had fun.
CONGRATS ON THE BABY! You will have so much fun. March is a great time to have a baby. I should know 3 out of the 4 are end of Feb first of March.
What?!?!?! Birthdays and babies, which means more birthdays?!?!? Well, a very Happy be-lated Birthday to you and Congratulations too!
Wow Megan!!! That sounds like an amazing birthday. James Blunt is one of my very favorites!!!! I am glad you had a great day.
Anyway, congrats on the new baby!!!! That is wonderful and I look forward to reading posts about you being pregnant.
Holy cow! What an amazing birthday! It seems like all too often birthdays come and go without too much fuss. But it seems for you this year was the exception! Lucky you. It all sounds so fun. Baby number 4. Yah!! How fun, i'm so excited for you.
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!! Are you hoping for a baby girl or are you not getting your hopes up at all? :) What a fun weekend; glad you enjoyed your birthday. I love birthdays no matter how old I am.
Happy Birthday Megan & congrats on the baby news. March is an awesome month. great time to have one. Sounds like your birthday was so much fun. :)
CONGRATS on #4 I can't wait to see the newest Cannon! Your boys are SO darn cute! Keep me posted on the fun happenings.
Britt
Congratulations on your Baby - March is an awesome time to deliver! It's just starting to get sunny (which helps with the baby blues) and you still have a couple of months till summer so you're not running around with the "brand new baby belly" when water time hits. I don't know about others, but 4 was easier for me than 3. That's so exciting!
ALSO, Happy Belated Birthday! Your family puts mine to shame - perhaps I should copy your post and send it out :). I'm so glad you had such FUN celebrations!!!
Megan I am speechless! I can not believe how awsome you are the be pregnant and still want to do Youth COnference. I am blown away! So, happy birthday and congrats!
That was such a fun concert! It was good to see you guys! Your blog is so cute, I just love all your pictures!
Megs - I totally forgot that we share a BIRTHDAY!!! I also spent the weekend celebrating my birthday... probably celebrated a bit too much as now I have found myself sick. Happy be-lated Birthday to YOU!!! And congrats on the new baby... that is exciting news!!! Luv ya :)
Babies! Congratulations on your pending arrival! I'm glad you had such a great birthday--you totally deserve it! :D
Happy Birthday and CONGRATS on the baby --- I am crossing my fingers it's a girl!!!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad your hubby made it such a fun day for you! Also, congrats on baby #4!! I'm so excited for you and your family!
Yea, the secret's out!! Baby #4 is on the way! So excited for you and glad you spilled it before I did by accident! Glad we both got to go see the concert for OUR birthdays! :)
Post a Comment