Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby #4

We had an ultrasound today. So, drum roll please..... we are having another BOY! Seriously, what are the chances? Well apparently we just do boys so well that Heavenly Father knew that we could handle a fourth! So here we go! Another clone for Rich! (It would be nice to have at least one that resembled me a little!!)
You know, I think that the hardest part about this whole thing is going to be trying to come up with ANOTHER boy name that Rich and I can agree on. Finding 3 was pushing it! So if any of you out there have some great name suggestions (that you wouldn't mind if I stole :)), PLEASE pass them along! We need some help!

17 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting! You're going to have a whole baseball team! :)

anseliz said...

Hmmm...I would throw a few names your way, but you might take one of my favorites and that just wouldn't be right if I have a boy (or four). I guess I'd have to do the whole pregnancy thing first though, huh? I've recently become very enamored with the name Emmett. Wonder why...

Erica said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, we are happy for you.

Natalie said...

Congrats!!!!! That is really exciting. You know when I was pregnant with my daughter I told my husband that I already knew her name and that I would be the one naming the girls and he could have the boys names. LOL. So now I have to live with what ever he comes up with. LOL. No really for some reason I have known a few of the names of my future children for years. I am sure you will find the perfect name for a perfect baby boy. Even if it doesn't come until after he is born.

Debbie said...

Congrats you two! I was pulling for a girl, but it looks like you will have a whole football team in the future!! Congrats -- that's awesome!

Amy said...

Wow, 4 boys! That will be wild. Congratulations!! How very fun.

Cara said...

Four kids (boys or otherwise!) are so much fun! Seriously, it's never, ever, EVER going to be quiet at your house. Congratulations!

Amy said...

Another Boy!!! Good thing boys are so much fun. I forgot your due date...in March? We will have boys the same age - fun.

Katrina said...

Well, you definitely do boys well--and I'm sure this one will be just as fabulous as the rest. Boys are great! You can steal Joshua if you can get Rich to agree to it. :)

Rebecca Seipert said...

Another boy! Wow... congrats! I'm happy for you guys!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Well, you do make cute boys, so why not another one? Congratulations!

Nate and I have a hard time with names we agree on too. It's hard. Here are a few that I like:

Gavin! :)
Hayden
Eli (the spelling just kind of bugs me though)
Kimball (but I wouldn't want it to be shortened to Kim, so that's the downfall)
Camden
Bennett
Sawyer

If you end up using one of them, I may have to steal it back. :) That is, if we have another and if Nate will agree.

Good luck!!!

Brittany said...

HOW AWESOME!!! I do have to admit your boys are cute. You guys should hook up with Natalie Rush from High School, she is pregnant with #4 girl, so maybe you could some match making. As far as the name thing, I can't help you, Richard & I get in a knock down drag out for months before we agree on one, so good luck!
Lots of love
Britt

Callie said...

Congrats, I didn't even know you were prego. Boys are so fun, how exciting!

Erica said...

Megan,
What ever you do, do not name your child- Mahonri Moriancumer because that is going to be the name of Erica and my first born. If it's a girl it will be Mahana (You Ugly) Moriancumera. If we have a boy and girl, they will be Mahonri and Mahana

Ben

Sum & Ben said...

You make boys, and we can only figure out the girls... minus Zeke of course! You are so lucky to have all of those boys, they will take such good care of you some day!! Congrats!

Shanna said...

Congradulations! A house full of boys sounds like fun. Can't wait to be done with school to having babies.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Wow... C'mon...there's gotta be a girl for ya coming sometime!! :) Well...So excited for you! And I am sure the boys are excited for yet another little brother!! Hope you are feeling okay!!