Thursday, July 17, 2008

How Many of ME!!

Grabbed this link from an email from a friend. It will tell you how many people in the U.S. have you same first and last name. Kind of fun! Thanks, Brit!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
67
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

3 comments:

xunil2 said...

There is 1 person in the USA with my name.

I'm just that unique.

Uncle Nick

....... said...

So this totally isn't about your post but I read on the Alpha blog that you did the script for the Miss Farmington pagent. Did you work with a Lindsay Cuttler at all? She is my cousin. She was Miss Farmington a few years ago and she has helped with the pagent the past few years.

Cassavaugh Family said...

Looks like Nick beat me to it but only 1 with mine too. But I understand Nick's half brother married a Sarah but goes by Sadie. . . I was going to be sad to lose my uniqueness.

Aunt Sarah