Monday, July 14, 2008

Healthy Breakfast!

You should always start the day out with a healthy breakfast!!



This is what Rich and I woke up to find Ethan doing this morning. It was around 6:50 a.m.


Yes, Folks, that's ice cream. He apparently no longer feels the need to let us know when he wakes up. He can take care of himself just fine!!!
Here, Mom, I'll share!!

11 comments:

Megs said...

I think that is what I will have for breakfast tomorrow. I have decided that I have no problem giving my kids pancakes. So if you are okay with pancakes then why the heck can't I just give them a brownie for breakfast. I am with the kids on this one. Live a little!

Rodgers clan said...

Nice.......I LOVE IT!!! He knows whats good. Cacia

Cassavaugh Family said...

I love this kid! True independence, blessing or curse. Hmmm time will tell. Thanks for sharing a making my day.

Cara said...

Ethan can come visit us any time!! He'll fit right in! We have candy for lunch and doughnuts for dinner too, so our dentist LOVES us!

Debbie said...

Too cute... Thats what I want for breakfast too!!! Smart kid!

Mindy and Garry said...

Are our kids related??? Except for now Ellie knows she gets in trouble if she has ice cream before lunch. :)

Laurel said...

Yum! Gotta love ice cream at 7:00 in the morning! :)

Hailey said...

I love it!! I wish I could have ice cream for breakfast!! Oh to be a kid and not worry about your waist line. I think I should be more open to breakfast foods for my kids. They might like me more!! This post made me laugh. Very cute + very funny!!

Deb'nDJ said...

Right on, Ethan. Now that's my idea of breakfast!!!

anseliz said...

A boy about my own heart.

Anonymous said...

breakfast is the most important meal of the day
to know how 2 make ur breakfast full of nutrition visit kcfonline.in
check out the nutrition in kelloggs
it is fat free low in cholestrol and hig in iron read more about kelloggs on http://kcfonline.in
and see how u can have a healthy breakfast