HE'S SEVEN!!!
My Carter turned 7 this weekend!! I can't believe seven years have already come and gone since he was born.
He is such a great kid. He is our peacekeeper. He is everyone's BIGGEST helper. He always makes sure that I am happy. He is tenderhearted and loving. He is a joy to have in our family. He is such a great big brother for Max and Ethan. I don't know what I would do without him. I just love him to pieces!!! I am such a lucky mom!!
Some of Carter's Favorites:
His bike (he has riden his bike a few times to his Grandma's house and back which is about 18 miles round trip!)
His new skateboard
The color Red
Spaghetti
Hamburgers
Soccer
Baseball
Hiking
Basketball
Transformers
Basketball
Transformers
His brothers
Pirates of the Carribean
Writing Mom and Dad notes to make us happy
Playing with his neighborhood buddies
His cousins
His cousins
His Grandparents
Singing with Mom
Playing games (any game, any time. He is always up for Battleship, Uno, Go Fish, Connect Four... You name it!)
Surfing
The Ranch
The Beach House
His 4-wheeler
Disneyland (of course!)
We spent Carter's birthday "camping" in Nanny and Papa's Motorhome in Idaho. We celebrated with cupcakes, creamies and presents. Carter loved it and we all had a great time.
Happy Birthday, Carter!! We ALL love you very much!!!




7 comments:
Why do they have to grow up so fast! There are so many moments that I wish I could stop my kids from getting any older.
Hard to believe he is 7. Such a great kid and it makes us wish we were closer so our boys could be around your boys more often. Oh well. Happy belated b-day Carter!
Happy B-day, Carter!!! He is one of our favorite friends! He is such a great kid. We LOVE having him at our house to play. He's so smart, too!! We love ya, Carter!
Happy Birthday! He is so cute.
Happy belated. I can't believe he's 7!!! Where does the time go. He is such a sweet tender boy & we love having him right next door.
I can't believe he's 7! What a cutie!!
what a doll! sounds like a good kid to have around. happy birthday, carter!
Post a Comment