We are home from Hawaii! We had such a great trip. We did so much in the 10 days we were gone! Surfing, hiking, swiming, snorkeling, luaus, sightseeing, shopping, the list goes on and on! We ran the kids into the ground and we are all still pretty tired! It was so great spending time with Rich's family. What a trip! We had so much fun! Thanks for everything, Ruth/Grandma/Mom! We love you!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





7 comments:
I am so so so jealous. You make it hard to follow one of the commandments. Thou shall not covet what the neighbor has even their awesome trip to Hawaii.
Wow Meg, that looks like and awsome trip. How fun!!!! You are as beautiful as ever.
Nat
looks like such a great time. Love all the pics.
Ok, I love all of these pics but my absolute favorite has to be you and Ethan on the Pineapple Train. You both looked adorable! Oh, and I laugh every time I see the sand, oreos and nose pickin' too.
Welcome back....Looks like you had a ton of fun! I'm jealous!
OK, so I've watched this about 14 times now. Ah, Hawaii, so much fun.
I am drooling! I want! Such a good time; Carter looked like he had a blast 'riding the waves' - so much fun! Welcome home back to reality! :)
Post a Comment