We had a great morning at the Children's Discovery Center with our friends Aiden, Grace, Coleman and Cacia today. The kids had a blast playing in all of the exhibits. I only got pictures of a few of the areas because my camera battery went dead on me (which I am sure has nothing to do with the fact that I haven't charged it for almost a month). This is one of my kids' favorite places to go. They always have a blast while we are there and start begging to go back as soon as we leave. It was also a great escape from the heat of summer inside the nice air conditioned building (that's always a bonus :)).
Thanks for coming with us, guys!!
Thanks for coming with us, guys!!







5 comments:
thanks for letting us tag along. The kids had such a great time. Aiden is already asking when we get to go back. Cute pics, still can't believe I forgot my camera. Thanks againg for the fun day! Cacia & clan
Meg! I don't think I've seen you since right after you had your second. Your family is just beautiful! I am so glad you found my blog. I love keeping in touch this way. Just love ya! :)
Hey, meg
Thanks for the comments. I'm excited to keep in touch and see whats new with old friends. I can't believe you have 3 kids! Wow! Go Girl!
I don't know if I'll ever be ready to even think about a 2nd kid. Your family is really cute!
I still haven't been there. It looks fun! dumb question...on that sjhblogdesign page do you remember which type of design makes it so the background (like your stripes) stays still while the center moves. I changed mine again and it really needs to have that outer part stationary or it sort of makes your eyes hurt.
Hey Megan! So, you are the mystery gift giver. :) That was so kind of you! Thanks so much, I LOVE the cute giraffe and matching bibs!
Post a Comment