Okay, the weather just went straight from early spring to middle of summer. Where did our month or two of 70 to 80 degrees go? I feel jipped! Did it feel that way to anyone else?
Well with it being so suddenly hot the kids were begging to play with the slip 'n slide today. I clipped some fun pics of Carter, Max and their buddy Aiden cooling off in the back yard.
8 years ago







4 comments:
I just posted my pics, you got some really cute ones. I love the one with all 3 of them. So very cute! Thanks for letting Aiden play.
Right there with you...jipped totally.
Your trip to Hawaii looks amazing and wonderful. How did the kids do. I would love to take my kids there! It looks like you had a ton of fun. Sorry I don't feel jipped-I love the heat in the summer. Keep the slip and slide out, enjoy!
Megan,
you have some seriously cute kids. you may not remember me, this is Jamie Wood then Hansen now, I was in Alpha with you years ago. I linked over to your blog from Melissa's. Such a nice way to find old friends.
Post a Comment