Our 4th little boy finally arrived at 12:50am, today.
To put it mildly, this labor and delivery was not exactly what I was expecting! We thought he would be here in under 6 hrs.... boy were we wrong! He finally made his debut after 2 IVs, 2 attempts to break my water, 2 epidurals (seriously, worst experience EVER), 12 hours of labor and 2 1/2 hours of pushing!!!! He was in NO hurry!
Name: Sean
Weight: 8 lbs 13 oz (a whole lb. bigger than my next biggest)
Length: 20 inches
I'll post more pics soon. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update!




13 comments:
Congratulations!! I've been waiting for this post! What a cutie....so glad he's finally here!
Congrats!! I bet you are so glad he is here... sorry the labor was so rough! Can't wait to meet him!
congrats! i love his cute little button nose. i'm glad you made it through the long labor all right.
Sorry you had a long rough labor but he sure is adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!
WOW, sound like a fun experience, LOL!!!! I'm so glad that he's here and al went well. Give him hugs & tell Rich congrats too. He is definitely a keeper!
So stinkin cute & cuddly. Sorry you had such a rough go, totally sucks, but he was soooo worth it. Can't wait to get my arms around him again.
Thanks for posting a picture! Cute little guy. I have 2 serious epidural nightmare stories. I'm feeling for you! Hope you recoop quickly and keep up on the sleep. ;)
Oh Megan I'm sorry for the long labor. He is so cute. I'm excited for you. Congrats.
Congratulations!!! He is soo cute!
CONGRATULATIONS! what a cute little stinker:) glad you made it through all that like a brave mama! my last two kids were 8,13...that's a lot of baby!:)
Man you would think after having 3 kids baby #4 would be such an easy delivery. I am sorry - but he is darling. I hope my 4th has that much hair. So cute!Congratulations!
congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Little boys I'm sure are fun...{i wish i knew} That labor story sounds like it's from a movie!! Man that kid did not want to come out! Glad you + Sean are doing good though! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
It's fun to see your blog, I found it off of Holly's. Congratulations on the little one! I didn't even know you were pregnant!
Post a Comment