I am one of the luckiest girls around. I have an amazing husband and four of the cutest boys ever. Rich and I have been married for 8 fabulous years. He built me a beautiful home 3 years ago and we are still loving living here. Our neighborhood is awesome. Our kids never have to look more than just a few houses away to find a friend to play with. My life has been truly blessed and I am so thankful for all of my family and friends that are a constant support system for us.
4 comments:
Oh my heck he is so adorable, he makes me baby hungry. I love all his dark hair!
So cute! Does he look like any of your other boys? It makes me baby hungry! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Well, he's surely going to fit in! What a cutie!!! Congratulations!
Okay he is adorable. It makes me want another though. That is not good. Oh I could eat him.
Post a Comment