So, the new little guy should be here in less than three weeks! I had a doctor's apt. yesterday and she scheduled an induction for me for the 23rd of Feb! That's only 2 1/2 weeks away! The only hang up is that it is Rich's 30th birthday, too! I don't think he's too excited about spending it in a hospital. Actually, more than that, I think that Rich doesn't want this new little one to have to share his birthday. He wants him to have his own special day. So... we are rescheduling it for Thurs. the 26th (my Dr.'s next "on call" day). That's in three weeks from yesterday!
I'm super excited to get him here and not be pregnant anymore!!! However, I am starting to freak out a little bit about being the mom of 4 BOYS! --Not sure I can handle this one! Plus we are still really struggling with a name! I have a feeling it will come down to the hours we are leaving the hospital before we figure it out!
8 years ago




7 comments:
WOW, that pregnancy has flown by for me. :) I doubt it has for you. I hope all goes well over the next few weeks!! Can't wait to see this new little guy! So if everything works out for us to make it out in June for the wedding we will have some catching up to do with 3 new (not so new) great nephews!
That's so exciting Megan! I agree with the last comment, your pregnancy has gone by so fast to me also. I can't wait to see your little guy. Jason has always liked the name Brock, you should use it. I knew a boy in high school that was AWFUL with that name so I refuse to use it but feel free if you like it. :)
Wow megan. I can't believe it is here already. I'm so excited for you. We need go VT before this baby comes. Hey if you need anything let us know. :)
You're so there.......ahhhh. I can't wait to meet the new little "Paddock" baby. This ones gonna look like you Megs. :)
Yay!!!
I am so excited for you Megan! I hope everything goes well, :)
Hang in there. Too bad it wasn't the 25th that is JJ's birthday. I am so happy for you. Another cute Cannon. YEAH!
Baby here yet?
Post a Comment