Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay, I'm bugged...

So, here is my question... What, exactly posesses a person (or people) to make the decision to yank 2 of our landscape lights out of the ground and throw them into the street? Causing one of them to be run over and completely shattered?

I mean come on! Who does that??? Grrrr...

7 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

Oh, how annoying. I am so sorry. I can just imagine what our ward is going to be like in 12-15 years with a billion teenagers running all over!

Lacey said...

How frustrating. That would totaally make me mad. I'm sorry.

Laurel said...

That stinks!

Kim said...

Yeah I would be bugged too!

Cassavaugh Family said...

I just caught up with what has been going on. How awful to feel so used. I am sorry for the vandals and the leftover problems associated with it. Not just the landscape lights but the car as well. Yikes! Sorry to hear about all of this! Hope you are doing well.

The Green Family said...

I know exactly how you feel, during the summer our gas cans were stolen right off of our wave runner. Then they helped themselves and filled them up using the gas from our vehicles. I was not too happy either! Not only that but my step brother saw them running from our property a couple of days later like they were looking for something else to steal. He tried to go after them but they were never caught! I was really bugged as well!

Megs said...

I saw that. I wondered if the wind did it. I can't stand mean people. It isn't funny. We should stake out your yard and go crazy on those thugs. Two moms could do some real damage.