Where have I been? Guess I have just fallen off of the blogging bandwagon this last month. I assure you it has not been for lack of things to post about... quite the opposite, actually. We've been so busy and I've been so stinking tired! (Being pregnant and having a two year old who has decided that he can go without sleeping at night for one month straight tends to wear on you a bit...) Blogging has just been put on the back burner. Here are a few fun pics from our activites over the last month (or two)...
SOCCER SEASON:
Max showing off his medal with his buddy Aiden.
Carter with some of his friends that were on his team (Spencer, Carson and Chris)
HALLOWEEN
Scariest Darth Vader on the block!
Posing for a pic at Grandma's house
Iron Man in his Preschool's Halloween Parade
We were treated to a hay ride around the neighborhood for trick-or-treating. So much fun. Thanks, Matt!
Pirate Ethan. Not to be confused with Shark Ethan, or Lion Ethan or Cowboy Ethan. We went through four costumes this year. He wasn't happy about ANY of them. Dressing up was just NOT his thing this year.
PUMPKIN PICKIN' & HAY MAZES
Looking for the perfect pumpkin...
Proof that we were with our kids!




1 comments:
Welcome back! It's good to know you're not dead. :) Cute pictures. It's good to know somebody got a good picture of pirate Ethan.
Post a Comment