Hmm, I'll give you Max, but I think you should plug in a picture of Richard as a kid before you get too excited. Or at least one that shows off his ears.
I am one of the luckiest girls around. I have an amazing husband and four of the cutest boys ever. Rich and I have been married for 8 fabulous years. He built me a beautiful home 3 years ago and we are still loving living here. Our neighborhood is awesome. Our kids never have to look more than just a few houses away to find a friend to play with. My life has been truly blessed and I am so thankful for all of my family and friends that are a constant support system for us.
3 comments:
Hmm, I'll give you Max, but I think you should plug in a picture of Richard as a kid before you get too excited. Or at least one that shows off his ears.
This is way cool, but I agree with katrina on Carter.
I love it, I had to check it out for myself. I also think it would be fun to try it with baby pics of us & see if it changes.
Post a Comment