Here are some pics from our 3rd trip to the beach and Disneyland this year. Are we crazy? DEFINITELY!!
Disney was all decked out for Halloween. There were lots of fun decorations everywhere.
Max was super excited that he was FINALLY tall enough to ride "Indiana Jones". Carter's favorites (as usual) were "California Screamin'" and "Splash Mountain". Ethan loves anything in the park that resembles a train. Rich's favorite was that he got to go on ALL of the fun rides with Carter. Since I was prego this time, there was no arguing about which one of us got to go. It was always him. Bummer! My favorite thing was the lines... there were none!! I think the longest we waited was 1/2 hour once or twice. That made it so much more fun!

Nothing beats some good ol' beach time! Always the best part of any trip. It was a perfect 80 degrees. Lovely...

Nothing beats some good ol' beach time! Always the best part of any trip. It was a perfect 80 degrees. Lovely...
The boys played non-stop in the sand. Carter Boogie Boarded the day away.
It was such a great week! Thanks for letting us stay at the house Mom and Dad! We missed having you there with us.
Enjoying our Frozen Bananas and Balboa Bars. (A mandatory part of any trip to Balboa Island).




5 comments:
Some people are just spoiled:)
So much fun. My jealousy is almost gone. Have I mentioned lately that you have cute kids? Well, you do.
That looks like so much fun. I am jealous:)
Aaaaaawwwww! And no, there isn't one little thing wrong with hittin' the coast three times in a year and hey, there's always Christmas time to go back yet again, eh? You look fantastic as always, by the way.
Oh what I would do for 80 degree days right about now! Sounds like you had a good time! :)
Post a Comment