Max got to play the part of Joseph in his preschool pageant this year. He did such an AWESOME job. He has so much personality and it was so fun to watch him up there on the stage. He's a natural (if I do say so myself)... he's also a bit of a ham.
It was so sweet to watch all of the little children retelling the story of our Savior's birth. The whole program was a joy to watch. I love that Max's teachers do this with the children. They are the best.
(Sorry, the pics are blurry. We were in the back and I had to zoom in to get any decent ones.)







2 comments:
I'm so glad that he participated. I think it is great that they do the pageant as well, even though it's not PC nowadays..... it's sooo fun to watch those little ones. Max looks like he's definately got Carter's heighth as well. shieesh. they need to play basketball.
I love that his preschool teachers do a pageant. Max is definitely a natural. I wonder where he got that. :) I loved him in the Nelson family pageant; he was up front completely stealing the show, at least until Ethan started whacking imaginary people with his stick.
Post a Comment