Last week we went to look at the lights on Temple Square for Family Home Evening. It was so nice! It was a mild 52 degrees! We wanted to take advantage of the warm weather while it was still around. Although, I do have to say that it was a little strange to be kicking leaves instead of crunching through snow as we walked around the temple grounds. 
Max in the Visitor's Center checking out the Murals
Carter reading one of the Mural descriptions to his dad
Ethan was too good for the stroller. He wanted a better view, I guess.




6 comments:
Yes we have waited and now will be crunching through the freezing snow to see the lights! Your pictures are so cute!
We should have taken advantage of the warm weather too! I am not a big fan of the freezing weather!
We were there too! Wish we'd run into you. Then you could have taken a picture of us for me, since you know I didn't take any.
Looks like fun. I love the Ute hats. :) And my blog list is now showing that you've updated yours, so you don't look like you've dropped off the face of the world.
I'm with Katrina - LOVE the Ute hats!
I was just telling Jeron what in the heck were we thinking not going sooner. We went last night and froze. It was a no recess day at school because it was too cold. No wonder we froze.
Post a Comment