Friday, March 21, 2008

FYI

If anybody out there is wondering what would happen if you run at full speed into a metal encased cement post at your nearest Costco, here is your answer! I would advise you to not try this on your own. Max is usually quite happy to be the guinea pig for this sort of thing!


These pictures seriously do not do it justice. It looks like he has 1/2 of a golf ball under his skin. Nice...

7 comments:

Holly said...

That is sick!
I sure hope it has started to look a little better!
POOR MAX!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Omigosh! That is huge - I can't believe it didn't bust open. I hate when they hit their heads! Poor guy. I will be aware the next time we are at Costco! :)

Cara said...

Ouch! Hopefully there were no family pictures planned; my kids ALWAYS hit their heads just before we take family pictures...so it looks like I beat my children regularly!

Hailey said...

Ouch!! That makes my eyes water. I can only imagine in person...it looks huge and painful!!

Sara said...

poor little tike...it's a good thing they were made tough. I love that picture at the top of the page!

Megs said...

I was blog stalking and found yours. Hey I love the blog world. If you want to come to mine email me at megardoodle@yahoo.com Mine is private. Ouch that looks horrible. Emma had a bad one on her cheek. Make sure and put heat on it. She sags a little on her cheek now. This is Megan Snow by the way.

Debbie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address to debandbri.blogspot.com. And poor little Max.. that looks like it hurts!