Here come the last 2 months in pictures!
I figured it would be easier to catch up on my slacking blog by getting it all done in one or two big posts! So hang on tight!!!
Rich turned 30 right before Sean was born! I broke down and gave in... He finally got the one thing he has been wishing for since he was about 10 years old. His boat is his newest best friend and his happy place. You can't wipe the smile off of his face when he is driving it or skiing behind it. He is such an amazing husband and friend. I thank my lucky stars that I get to be his wife! I keep thinking I am going to find him sleeping in it in the garage one of these nights... Love you!
Ethan turned 3!! He is such a fun little guy! He has more energy than a room full of monkeys (and he can rip it apart faster than they could, too!) His birthday was celebrated with family and friends. He had a great day! We love having this little burst of sunshine in our home!
Baby Sean was blessed by his daddy! He is such a sweet baby! We had a great day celebrating with family and friends. I (once again) did a horrible job at taking pictures! I missed pics with grandmas!!! Katrina assured me that she has some I can get copies of... phew! Thank heavens for responsible sister-in-laws! Having Sean is our family is so much fun! He has more love than he knows what to do with!
Baseball/T-ball season is upon us once again! Carter is playing machine pitch baseball again this year and is loving it! Max is playing T-ball with a bunch of his buddies and having a great time! I am learning that I need to start enjoying watching this sport... It's not my favorite. My kids, however, seem to love it. So as I mom of 4 boys, I guess I had better just get used to it! :)








4 comments:
Welcome back to the blog world! These pictures were definitely worth waiting for. You have such cute kids, and those are some very nice action shots of Rich behind the boat. And the blessing pics are coming as soon as I get ahold of my mom's camera, I promise.
Wow! What an update....you guys have been busy! Love the blessing pictures...baby Sean is so cute!
Looks like your crazy busy like us. I will have to say having a boat would be a dream come true for me as well. I grew up with one and miss it so much.
Nothing is more fun then sleeping in the boat. Try it one night with the kids it is a blast.
Megan, I can't believe it has taken me this many years to find you. Your family is quite perfect. How did you get so lucky? I am happy for you! Can't wait to someday meet them all in person.
Kellie
Post a Comment